H30 Night Repair contains a potent blend of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and ionic minerals to strengthen the skin whilst you sleep. Working in synergy with your circadian rhythm for a restful slumber, these restorative ingredients ensure skin is regenerated and hydrated upon waking.
- Supports a healthy fluid balance
- Feeds and supports skin cells
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
- Encourages relaxation
- Promotes sleep
- Hydrates from within
- Helps menopausal symptoms including hot flushes, menstrual problems, anxiety and nervousness
Wake up refreshed and hydrated
H30 Night Repair contains a combination of unique 100% active natural ingredients to feed, nourish and nutritionally support skin cells. Brimming with a myriad of nutrient rich extracts such as grape seed and marine algae; the inclusion of highly active ionic minerals help to perform a number of functions in the body including conversion of dormant energy to active energy, thus helping to create a healthy fluid balance and promote cellular hydration.
Magnesium and calcium are included to encourage relaxation and promote restful sleep. It works to regulate melatonin, the hormone responsible for controlling the sleep-wake cycle. Magnesium binds to gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors, the neurotransmitter responsible for suppressing nerve activity and thus allowing you and your body to ‘switch-off’. Calcium plays a further role in the maintenance of healthy skin functions including sebum regulation, lipid barrier function, cellular turnover and antioxidant production; it is vital to keep a constant level within the body to maintain supple, glowing and beautiful skin.
Other key ingredients include:
- Astaxanthin (unique and naturally occurring carotenoid found in sea algae): Contains as many times the antioxidant power of Vitamin C, beta carotene, green tea, COQ10 and lutein.
- Highly active ionic electrolyte minerals: Plays a critical role in almost every metabolic reaction in the body. Includes potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium plus over seventy other trace minerals in their readily absorbable ionic form.
- Astragalus root: Historically used in herbal medicine for health and well-being. Studies indicate that the ingredient helps to support the telomeres which protect our DNA1
- Grape seed extract: An oligomeric proanthocyanidin naturally occurring antioxidant with many times the power of Vitamin C and E. Also known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Marine Pine Bark: Contains over forty antioxidants & works synergistically with Vitamin C & E to act as an anti-inflammatory that binds with collagen to protect the skin.
- Vitamin A, C & E: Provides antioxidants to protect against oxidative stress, whilst Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen.