We are thrilled that our customers range from their late 20’s to their 90’s. Good skincare always has the same fundamental building blocks but certain elements need to change and adapt according to the decade you are in. Being post menopausal presents its own challenges but it also gives us a great many freedoms, the secret is to have energy and feel healthy which in turn shows in our skin. It’s not too late to engage in good skin care if you’re over 60 years old.
6 top tips for over 60 skin care
- Wear a good quality SPF moisturiser and use a BBcream for a light coverage, my favourite is Ginvera by Janiro, so many of my friends swear by this fabulous product, it is reasonably priced and smooth’s out blemishes keeping your skin radiant without looking made up.
- Skin can become dry and dehydrated, drinking water helps but make sure you keep your omega 3’s topped up, eat plenty of oily fish, avocados and seeds. Eat a balanced diet include lots of green leaf vegetables and good quality protein. Register on our website so you can download our free health eating e books available in your account.
- You’re never too old to invest in good skincare, either go fully natural and organic or call into your local clinic to discuss your individual needs. Many clinics can offer samples to trial so you can find out what really suits you.
- Exfoliate, not just your face but the whole body, use gentle peels for the face but a slightly more aggressive scrub can be used for the body and moisturise with a body oil afterwards.
- Invest in Collagen Shots the perfect boost for tired dry skin, the increase of essential fatty acids and peptides will keep your skin more plump and hydrated. Our hydration products assist with cellular hydration, you can add H3O Hydration by day and H3O Night Repair before you go to bed to boost hydration while you sleep. These supplements don’t just treat the face but the whole body, leaving skin feeling more hydrated all over.
- Discard old make up and make an appointment in salon or department store to discover the best techniques, check out Studio 10 Make up, Daniel Sandler and Ariane Poole online for great make up techniques and videos.