Scrambled tofu omelette with roasted peppers, onions & peanut sauce
- 4 Large eggs beaten
- 1 Handful fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Pepper
- 1 Red onion
- Salt & Pepper (To taste)
- 4 Spring onions finely chopped
- 396 g Tofu
- Gently but firmly squeeze the tofu from its sides until you can drain as much water as you possibly can.
- Remove the cutter - use a blunt knife to gently separate the mixture from the cutter.
- Flip to the other side and fry for another 5-7 minutes or until firm.
- An easier option is to divide the mixture in 2 and pour the mixture in to fill the size of the frying pan to make a bigger omelette.
- Whilst the omelette is cooking, chop the pepper and red onion to the desired chunks and place in the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Serve with hot jasmine rice or rice of your choice.