- 2 Tins tuna Or 4 fresh tuna steaks
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Onion
- 2 red peppers sliced
- 6 Large tomatoes
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 4 oz Green beans
- 16 Olives
- Mixed herbs
- Drizzle olive oil
- Boil your eggs in water for seven minutes, before plunging in to ice cold water to prevent over cooking.
- In the meantime, slice tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and onions, then mix in a bowl with the olives.
- Add the tuna and stir in, along with the olive oil.
- Arrange on plates, and then serve with the boiled eggs on top.