Grape and Feta Salad
- 1 pack Baby leaf spinach, washed
- 1 small Gem lettuce, washed & chopped
- 1 cup Mixed red and green grapes
- 1 large Carrot
- 1 small Cucumber
- 80 g Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin & Sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Raw honey (optional)
- Whisk olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard and honey together to make vinaigrette and set on one side.
- Mix all salad by tossing all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and serve in bowls. Eat immediately.