Cauliflower steaks with chimichurri
For the cauliflower
- 1 Large Cauliflower, cut into slices
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
For the chimichurri
- 1 Bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1 Small shallot, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 220C and line a baking tray. Rub the cumin and olive oil over the cauliflower slices, then season with salt and pepper. Place on the baking tray and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and crisp on top.
- In the meantime, mix together the ingredients for the chimichurri, then season to taste. Serve the cauliflower steaks with spoons of chimichurri.