Whether you’re staying at home with the family or off out partying till dawn we all want to have an extra glow at Christmas. Pre Christmas festivities tend to leave us feeling tired and ready for a break but it’s straight into another round of over indulging.
If your skin needs a quick perk up here are our top tips to have you ready for those under the mistletoe moments.
1. This is a no break rule. No matter how tired you are, make sure you remove all your make up before going to bed. Your skin will thank you for it in the morning and it will prevent New Year skin breakouts.
2. Beat puffy eyes by staying hydrated. H3O Night Repair will help to balance cellular fluid levels while you sleep. You’ll wake, looking and feeling refreshed even if you don’t feel it.
3. Limit alcohol intake, never easy at this time of year. Alcohol dehydrates your skin leaving you with a very unfestive grey tinge. Drink a glass of water in between every alcoholic drink.
4. If you suffer from the bloat, try drinking aloe vera juice to calm and soothe the stomach. Avoid wheat and refined sugar they both ferment to cause gases with the inevitable swelling.
5. Gently exfoliate to remove dead skin cells for a brighter, fresher appearance.
6. Drink H3O Hydration, it will make your skin glow and it’s also the perfect thing for the morning after.
7. Treat your skin and body to a calming morning juice of beetroot, cucumber, carrot and ginger.