Roast carrot and garlic soup
- 500 g carrots
- 2 Onions
- 5 Garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/2 pt Vegetable bouillon
- 1 tbsp Grape seed oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and peel the carrots, then drizzle with grape seed oil and roast for 10 minutes on a lined baking tray. Add the garlic cloves and continue roasting until the carrots start to crisp at the edges.
- Meanwhile, gently fry your onions and prepare the bouillon.
- Once the carrots are cooked, add them to the bouillon mixture and blend smooth. Return to the heat in a saucepan, heating to the right temperature. Season to taste