- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 5 cup Asparagus chopped
- sprinkle Black pepper
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Vegetarian stock
- 1/2 White onion
- Add asparagus, onion and garlic to pan with 2 cups water.
- Bring to simmer and steam for up to 10 minutes until asparagus is tender.
- Add with remaining ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Allow steam to escape the top of the blender or allow to cool a little first.
- Pour in bowls and sprinkle with black pepper