Strawberry Collagen Tart
- 1 1/2 cup Ground almonds
- 1 cup Oat flour
- 4 tbsp Cacao butter
- 6 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 tsp Vanilla paste
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 1/2 cup Cashew nuts soaked
- 6 tbsp Coconut cream
- 7 Medjool dates. pitted
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 scoops Rejuvenated Collagen Shots
- To make the base, stir together almonds, oat flour, cacao butter, 3 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla paste and pinch salt in a bowl.
- Press into a loose-bottomed 23 cm tart tin, pressing along the sides and smoothing down with the back of a spoon. If the mixture feels a little sticky, add some more almonds. If it's slightly too dry, add a splash more cocoa butter. Place in the fridge to firm up.
- Next, make your cashew cream by blending together the cashews, coconut cream, coconut milk, 3 tbsp maple syrup, dates, 2 tsp vanilla paste, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 2 scoops Collagen Shots until smooth and creamy, adding a splash more milk if needed. You want it to have a thicker texture (if it's too runny, you'll end up with a soggy bottom on your tart!) but to be completely smooth - you will need a good blender for this!
- Spread the cashew cream over your tart base, then place in the fridge overnight to firm up.
- Decorate and top with fresh strawberries before serving.