Strawberry & Avocado Summer Pasta Salad
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Freshly chopped mint
- 3 cup Mixed green leaves
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Punnet strawberries hulled & chopped
- 200 g Rice pasta cooked and cooled
- Pour the balsamic vinegar and coconut sugar into a small saucepan, whisk until combined, then heat until it comes to the boil. Turn down the heat until it thickens (this is a balsamic reduction) but remains thin enough to drizzle, then remove from the heat – five to ten minutes.
- Tip your cooked, cooled pasta into a large bowl, then toss through the green leaves, mint, strawberries and avocado, stirring well to combine. Season to taste, then toss through the olive oil and balsamic reduction until combined. Serve in bowls and enjoy.