Prawn and Scallop skewers
- 2 Lime
- 2 Birds eye chilli
- 2 Garlic cloves Crushed
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 12 King prawns Large, raw shelled and cleaned
- 12 Scallops
- Put prawns and scallops in a bowl.
- Add the ingredients for the marinade, including zest of one lime, crushed garlic, chopped chilli, fish sauce and olive oil
- Mix the ingredients well and stand on one side for 30 minutes for the marinade flavour to be absorbed.
- Soak the skewers in water to stop them burning. Add the prawns and scallops to the skewers/
- Put under a grill or add to a BBQ and cook well until the prawns become pink a and the prawns and oysters become browned.
- Serve with salad or rice.