We can all use a little support sometimes. But if you’re reading this, you’re probably wondering if female hormone support will have real benefits for your body and mind. So we’re going to share all we know with you so that you can gain a better understanding of how to balance hormones for women, and why this is so important. Keep reading to find out more.
Tip: Our Rejuvenated Female Hormone Support supplement is a great way to help your hormones balance better.
Signs and symptoms of a hormone imbalance
There are a number of signs that may show that you have a female hormone imbalance. The most common symptoms of a hormone imbalance in women are:
- Irregular periods: If you have irregular periods that do not occur between every 21 to 35 days, it might mean that certain hormones (oestrogen and progesterone) are too high or too low.
- Difficulty sleeping: In order to get optimal sleep, your body needs a few hormones to be doing their good work. Progesterone and oestrogen are both important for good sleep.
- Sudden weight loss: Your thyroid gland, which releases your hormones into your body, helps control how fast your body turns food into fuel, as well as your heart rate and temperature. When it makes too many or too few hormones your weight can drop.
- Dry skin: Shifts in your hormonal balance can cause your skin to become dehydrated and dry. Keeping an optimal balance allows it to stay plump and glowy all year long.
How to balance hormones
There are a few ways to achieve hormone balance for women. In our busy, fast-paced world, one of the easiest and most effective ways of improving your hormone balance is by taking a female hormone support supplement. If you would prefer to adjust your diet and lifestyle to achieve this balance without the use of supplements, take a look at our post on how to balance hormones naturally. Here you can find out about all the different ways in which you achieve balance.
What are the negative effects of unbalanced hormones in women?
The correct balance of hormones is crucial for the optimal functioning of your organs, physical processes, mental state, and just about everything else. There are many negative effects of imbalance (aren’t there always?), but the main effects that are associated with unbalanced hormones in women are fatigue, bloating, irritability, hair loss, headaches, vaginal dryness, low sex drive, trouble sleeping, mood swings, problems with blood sugar, trouble concentrating, and infertility.
In other words, it is very important for women to retain a good hormonal balance.
What else does our Female Hormone Support supplement do?
Our carefully crafted supplement, which includes suma powder, reishi mushroom, hops, alfalfa, vitamin B6 and more, has a number of useful functions for women. Here are the top functions of female hormone support, beyond what we have already outlined:
- Alleviates the symptoms of perimenopause and the menopause
- Supports female reproductive health and function
- Helps to calm stress and mood swings
- Relieves symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Supports natural libido and sexual desire
- Supports a healthy menstrual cycle