Chocolate Protein Smoothie and raspberry ice-cream lollies
- 1 1/2 tsp Agar agar
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Smoothie
- 125 ml Coconut yogurt
- 4 squares Dark chocolate for decoration
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Melted dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste
- Place all ingredients apart from the raspberries into blender and blitz until smooth. Taste and adjust the sweetness/chocolate accordingly.
- Spoon into lolly moulds, leaving a small amount of space at the top and drop some raspberries in (you can use frozen ones). Use a spoon to push some raspberries to the bottom of each lolly to disperse evenly.
- Place in freezer over night to firm and remove 10-15 minutes before eating.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate. Enjoy!