Chocolate Hazelnut & Vanilla Chia Pudding with Figs
- few Berries to serve
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 5 tbsp Coconut yogurt
- 2 cup Coconut yogurt
- 70 g Dark chocolate finely chopped
- 1 Fig thinly sliced
- 2 Figs to serve
- sprinkle Granola to serve
- 3 tbsp Ground hazelnuts
- 1 scoop Rejuvenated Protein Smoothie
- 1 small Ripe avocado
- 2 tsp Vanilla paste
- Start by making chia pudding.
- Add coconut yogurt, chia seeds and use 3 tbsp coconut yogurt and 1.5 tsp vanilla paste (retain rest for chocolate mousse).
- Blend all ingredients together for 30 seconds. Pour into a bowl and set aside for 15 minutes. Stir, ensuring there are no lumps of chia seeds, then place in the fridge to firm up for at least a few hours but ideally overnight.
- Next make your chocolate mousse. Start by gently melting the chocolate and coconut oil in a bain marie until smooth.
- Place the chocolate into a blender with the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth, scraping down the sides as you go and adding a splash more milk if needed. Adjust the sweetness / hazelnut flavour as desired.
- Stick your fig slices to the inside of your serving glass or jars. Spoon in the chocolate mousse, then top with the vanilla chia pudding. Decorate with more chopped figs, if desired, as well as a sprinkling of granola and some dark chocolate chunks. Eat immediately and enjoy!