Broad bean salad
- 500 g Broad beans, fresh or frozen
- 300 g Peas, fresh or frozen
- 200 g Spinach
- 1 cup Mint
- 1/2 cup Fresh spinach finely chopped
- 80 g Fetta, crumbled
For the vinaigrette
- 50 ml Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Whisk together the ingredients for the vinaigrette, then set aside.
- Cook your broad beans and peas by boiling until just cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Once cooled, toss with the remaining ingredients and serve with a drizzle of the vinaigrette.