Everything you need to know about Rejuvenated collagen shots
Collagen is a protein that is found in various parts of the body, including the skin, nails, hair, and connective tissue. It also plays an essential role in maintaining the strength, firmness, and elasticity of these structures. However, as we begin to age, our bodies produce less and less of this valuable protein.
One way to offset this decreased collagen production is to take supplements like collagen shots. These supplements have become increasingly popular in the beauty industry due to the numerous benefits they offer.
In this article, we explain what collagen is, the top benefits you’ll derive from taking Rejuvenated’s collagen shots and also answer the top questions we get about our collagen shots.
What is collagen?
Collagen is a protein that is highly abundant in the body and is an integral part of many structures in the body, including the skin, connective tissue (including muscles, bones and ligaments), nails and hair. In the skin, collagen contributes to smooth, firm and strong skin.
Seven benefits of taking collagen shots
Collagen has quickly become a buzzword in the beauty industry. With the numerous benefits it offers, it’s easy to see why.
- Super skin support - Collagen plays an important role in preventing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Collagen shots provide your body with all the key amino acids and vitamins to stimulate fibroblasts which in turn trigger the production of collagen.
- Cellulite reduction - The vast majority of us have some cellulite, and this can be aggravated when skin loses its elasticity as a result of lower collagen levels. The skin becomes thinner, and cellulite is more visible. Collagen Shots will help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Improved gut health - Collagen plays an important role in soothing inflammation. This is especially beneficial for an agitated digestive system that requires soothing amino acids to heal.
- Bone & joint health - As we age, bones become less dense and more brittle, meaning that they will break more easily and also take longer to heal. Collagen is present in every single bone and joint in our body and forms a gel-like substance that aids in joint mobility. Taking Collagen Shots will provide the extra building blocks to keep bones and joints healthy.
- Better sleep - Rejuvenated’s collagen shots are formulated with glycine. This amino acid has been shown to promote sleep and decrease the time it takes the body to get into non-REM sleep. Glycine also binds to receptors in the brain, quieting the nervous system and its functions, while also boosting your serotonin levels.
- Strong lean muscles - Our collagen shots contain amino acids, like glycine, that help to repair and build strong, firm muscle tissue. Another amino acid that is present in our collagen shots is arginine, which helps to repair muscle tissue, heal wounds and relax the arteries for better blood supply to the muscles while working out.
- Healthy blood sugar levels - Again, glycine, a prominent ingredient in the Rejuvenated collagen shots, can help support the body’s blood sugar levels and naturally supplies glucose to the body’s tissues for a healthy energy boost.
Frequently Asked Questions About Collagen Shots
Now that you’ve seen the amazing benefits you can enjoy when taking collagen shots, you might be keen to try out our supplements. However, if you have any hesitations, the below frequently asked questions will likely clear those up for you.
What ingredients are in Rejuvenated collagen shots & are they natural?
Yes, all the ingredients in Rejuvenated Collagen Shots are 100% natural. Our collagen shots contain a specifically formulated blend of hydrolysed marine collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, natural antioxidants including Acai Berry and a range of vitamins and minerals clinically proven to improve the tone and texture of the skin.
Where is the collagen in Rejuvenated collagen shots from?
Rejuvenated Collagen Shots use Marine Collagen, which is selectively derived from fish skin & scales.
Can a drink help my skin?
Yes. Research has shown that the hydrolysed collagen in Rejuvenated Collagen Shots is easily digested and absorbed by the body, reaching the cells of the skin via the blood.
Are there any side effects of Rejuvenated collagen shots?
Unless you are allergic to any fish products, it is unlikely you will experience any side effects from taking Rejuvenated Collagen Shots. However, it is recommended not to exceed the recommended 10 grams of collagen in each serving of Rejuvenated Collagen Shots as this may cause a mild gastrointestinal upset.
How do you ensure Rejuvenated collagen shots are safe?
Our collagen shots have been tested to ensure they are safe for human use, and each batch is quality tested to ensure they reach our high standards. The batch tests are carried out by independent laboratories, and the certificate for the last batch produced appears on our web page under the science section.
Do I really need a collagen supplement?
Your body does naturally produce collagen. However, as we age, this ability is reduced, and the consequence is dry, wrinkled and saggy skin. Rejuvenated Collagen Shots are designed to provide additional collagen that promotes the body to increase its natural production.
Collagen ingested in your normal diet typically has a large molecular size which is very hard for the body to break drown, and as such, very little is actually absorbed into the bloodstream and made available to the body. In contrast, the hydrolysed collagen in Rejuvenated Collagen Shots has a much lower molecular weight and is easily digested and absorbed into the body and delivered to the skin, where it can help to promote healthy, young-looking skin.
What is the recommended daily dose of Rejuvenated collagen shots?
Each Rejuvenated collagen shot contains 10000mg (10g) of collagen, and we recommend that you take one shot per day.
What is the best time to take Rejuvenated collagen shots?
We recommend that you take Rejuvenated collagen shots half an hour before going to sleep at night, as this is when cells are renewing. Alternatively, have it on an empty stomach either first thing in the morning or before a meal.
What happens if I stop taking Rejuvenated collagen shots?
From our experience, if you stop taking Rejuvenated Collagen Shots for a short period of time (like a couple of days), you won’t see any significant effects. However, research shows that if you stop taking the supplement completely, the benefits will slowly disappear, and your skin will return to its original state.
Are Rejuvenated collagen shots vegetarian?
Are Rejuvenated collagen shots Halal certified?
The hydrolysed collagen in Rejuvenated Collagen Shots is certified Halal.