Lactobacillus bacteria is a type of probiotic which can be found in the digestive tract. This 'good' bacteria helps to promote a healthy balance within the gut, which in turn improves our general wellbeing as well as calming inflammation in the skin to alleviate conditions such as eczema, rosacea and psoriasis. You can find this ingredient in both Immune Complex and Skin Perfecting Complex.
Struggling to get up in the morning? Here are our top tips on making that early morning wake up a little bit easier...
1. Get up half an hour early to allow time to get organised. Also try to to bed earlier, researchers believe that every hour before midnight is worth 2 after.
2. Rehydrate your body. Don’t head straight for the caffeine, hydrate first with fresh water, drink a large glass of warm water before anything else.
3. Use a tongue scraper, almost half the bacteria in our mouth lives on the tongue. Scraping your tongue will help to remove bacteria and improve your immune system.
4. Meditate for a few minutes, let your inner peace guide you, just a few minutes will help to reduce stress. Focus on your breathing.
5. Stretch your body, try yoga or Pilates to energise the gentle way. Exercise will make you think clearer, trigger your happiness factor and help to reduce stress. Also exercise taken first thing in the morning before eating burns fat and can boost metabolism for up to 10 hours.
6. Body brush before you shower, to stimulate circulation and remove dead skin cells. It’s also great for reducing cellulite.
7. Alkaline with a green smoothie, there are green smoothies and then there are Alkaline green smoothies. Many are packed full of sweet fruit and full of sugars. Try kale, cucumber, avocado and ginger with coconut water and blend you can add our Protein Smoothie for clean raw pea protein. It has a tiny amount of stevia so won’t impact on sugar levels and comes in 3 natural flavours.